Executive Business Consultants Ltd
Executive Business Consultants Ltd is hiring a Marketing Officer on behalf of its client.
Client Background and Job Overview:
An international Holdings Group which invests in and owns a range of software engineering and IT services Groups in Europe. We conduct business around the world. The ideal candidate has an ability to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans that inform branding and campaign development. The candidate should be adept at working independently on detailed research, then consulting with clients and collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure that powerfully informative insights are gathered.
Job Description and Duties:
- Perform research, analyses, and testing with a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize automation and lead-nurturing process through email, content, events, and social channels.
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach audiences through targeted channels.
- Create and distribute monthly reports on critical metrics for lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
- Assist marketing manager in the development and execution of campaigns, including content creation, new-product launches, social media, upselling, cross-selling, and sales enablement.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our products, solutions, standards, and differentiators so that strategies can be developed for more-effective communications and brand awareness.
- Document procedures, processes, and workflows, and recommend changes for greater efficiencies.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data, with special focus on psychographics and buying trends, to understand how marketing activity leads to customer sales.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content for projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Analyse existing marketing collateral with a critical eye and identify opportunities for improvement.
The list for the Marketing Officer is not exhaustive and shall be updated in the process.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, or related field.
Job Experience and Skill Sets:
- Experience with product launches or integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Knowledge and experience of marketing, advertising, and public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English and Greek.
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics.
- Proficiency with content management systems.
- Experience in planning and leading initiatives.
- Proficiency with HTML and Adobe Acrobat.
- Some experience with CRM systems.
- Understanding of business, IT and software development services markets
- Residing in Larnaca
All CVs should be sent by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org