Website IKOAGORA TRADING LTD
Managing the daily operation of the Ikoagora.com website. Ikoagora Trading operates in the field of retail consumer goods. Based In Ay. Silas,Limassol
1. Responsible for the overall operation of the corporate e-commerce website and reporting directly to the general manager.
2. Taking a key role in the design and layout of the website.
3. Preparing and uploading products, videos and data to the website
4. Search engine optimisation
5. Managing customer orders and liaising with customers to ensure exceptional customer experience.
6. Handling back-office logistics, preparing picking lists, invoices and credit control.
7. Managing stock levels to ensure the website is up to date
8. Collecting and analysing data to improve performance.
1. A strong academic background with a preference in logistics and/or accounting.
2. Very good computing skills, particularly in MS Office programs.
3. Knowledge of graphic design will be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Starting monthly salary in the scale of €1200 – €2000 gross
2. Performance related bonus
3. Flexible hours
If you have the above abilities and are interested in working in a gratifying customer focused environment, please email us your cv and a covering letter stating your abilities in this area and why you believe you would enjoy working in such an environment. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com