Website WINGTIP SERVICES LTD
Wingtip Services Ltd, licensed by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC), offering a comprehensive range of professional services (Audit, Accounting, Payroll, Tax and Advisory services), is looking to recruit an Auditor for full time employment in Nicosia.
• Assisting with audit engagements in accordance with the ISA
• Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the IFRS
• Review and evaluation of internal controls
• Responsible for keeping the accounting records complete, and in a timely manner
• Preparation of other financial reports and management accounts as per request of the management
• Liaising with clients or external parties in order to perform audit work
• Active contributor to the Accounting and Finance Department
• Degree in Accounting or Finance (or other related subject)
• At least 2-3 years of audit experience
• ACCA / ACA student with relevant sufficient audit experience
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage (not mandatory)
• Excellent computer knowledge and command of Microsoft Office
• Excellent knowledge of the CaseWare International Audit Software program is required
• Good knowledge of an Accounting Software (preferably ESOFT) will be considered a strong advantage
• Strong analytical skills, accurate with attention to detail
• Professional and responsible, with good organizational skills
• Ability to respond effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to start immediately
• Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience
• 13th salary and Friday afternoons off
• Professional growth within the firm
• Excellent working environment
If you feel that your profile fulfills the position requirements, then please feel free to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com