Website Liteforex (Europe) Limited
An innovative, fast-growing and progressive investment firm is seeking to recruit a highly experienced, responsible and strong Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer to join their team of professionals. This represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, professionally savvy Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer to further develop their career with one of the fast-growing investment firms operating in Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Monitoring and reviewing AML and Compliance matters relevant to the Company and in relation to the Law.
– Carrying out periodic AML/compliance audits, identifying weaknesses and suggesting corrective actions.
– Implementing the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
– Ensuring ongoing compliance and collaboration with respective parties to meet reporting obligations.
– Maintaining up to date compliance records (e.g. documents, logs, correspondence, reports, etc.).
– Performing any other assigned compliance-related tasks, including admin duties.
– Reviewing KYC Records and performing AML screening checks on clients.
– Performing Enhanced Due Diligence to High Risk Clients.
– Performing ongoing monitoring of clients and transactions for the purposes of identifying suspicious accounts and behavior.
– Ensuring that the monitoring of the client accounts and the performance of continuous due diligence after a client is accepted are being carried out according to the Company’s policies and the relevant legislation.
– Preparing an annual AML report to be submitted to the board of directors of the company for approval.
– Providing his/her signature if required under the relevant Laws or the Directives.
– Assisting/dealing with questions/queries relevant to AML and Compliance matters arising in the process of the Company’s operations and in relation to the provision of the relevant Law and Directives.
– Ensuring that the Company’s staff members are adequately trained on AML matters as these relate to the performance of their respective duties.
– Inspecting and Reporting to the Senior Management of the Company on issues pertaining to Compliance and AML matters
– Assisting/dealing with CySEC’s requests.
– Assisting/dealing with clients’ complaints.
Skills & Experience:
– Degree in Law, Finance, Business or any other relevant field.
– At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
– CySEC AML Certificate is a must.
– Fluency in English both verbal and written, any additional language may be considered a plus.
– MiFID experience is a must.
– Excellent skills in document and process formation.
– Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
– Able to work on own initiative, independently, prioritize workload and pay attention to details.
An attractive salary will be offered according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org