Ancoria Bank Ltd
The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Business Relationship Officer at its Banking Centre in Limassol.
In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of commercial and corporate customers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new business relationships, while at the same time managing, maintaining and growing the Bank’s existing commercial and corporate banking relationships.
Main duties and Responsibilities
· Managing a portfolio of business and corporate customers
· Actively contributing to the development of new business relationships
· Preparing well-documented customer credit facility/loan applications in a timely manner and submitting them to management for approval
· Evaluating applicants’ credit worthiness by analysing their financial status, credit ability and property valuations, and determining the feasibility of granting a loan
· Reviewing and updating customer credit and loan information, as per the Bank’s policies and procedures
· Executing loans upon approval
· Following-up the quality of the portfolio and promptly taking measures to handle arrears / excesses
· Providing exceptional levels of a personalized customer service, aligned with the Bank’s values.
· University Degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, or any other related discipline, and/or
· Holder of a Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, CFA.
· Post graduate University Degree with specialisation in Finance, Accounting or related subject
· At least 5 years of either related experience in the banking sector and/or 3 years post qualification experience in the financial services industry
Strong business development skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in the Greek and English languages
Strong analytical and numerical skills
· Organization and time management
· Sound judgement and decision making
· Attention to detail
Remuneration & Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and professional qualifications
Medical and Life insurance
A Hybrid working environment
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at email@example.com, stating the position in the subject, by Monday the 11th of September 2023.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org