Website Management 360
Management 360 specializes in providing high-quality management solutions, tailored to the needs & requirements of each of our customers. We are seeking to hire an enthusiastic H&S Advisor to join our team.
· Preparation or Health & Safety Plans, Risk Assessments & Safety Method Statements.
· Coordinating operational risk assessments for all site operations.
· Conducting regular H&S inspections, and ensuring corrective actions are addressed.
· Carrying out H&S Site Inspections to sites in various locations all over Cyprus.
· Recording and managing incident reports, and coordinating incident investigations as required.
· Keeping up to date with, and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation and good industry practice as part of their continuous professional development.
· Attending Company Health and Safety Committee meetings & compiling minutes where required.
· To provide practicable and professional H&S advice and assistance to staff at all levels.
· To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required relevant to Health & Safety.
· There will be an expectation for regular travel to other cities as required.
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful at Management 360, you will need to display the following:
Required Knowledge and Work Experience
· NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent (desirable)
· Member of Cyprus Scientific & Technical Chamber (will be considered s an advantage).
· Independent planning and time management skills.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· A high degree of accuracy in work.
· Must possess a proactive, positive attitude towards improving health & safety standards and developing a positive health and safety culture.
· Good knowledge of MS office applications.
· Good written and communication skills.
· Driving licence.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com