Website Simplybookme LTD
We are #growingtogether and we are #hiring
And we would love to hear from you!
SimplyBook.me is one of the world’s leading appointment scheduling solutions with tens of thousands of paying customers around the globe and millions of users. SimplyBook.me offers a booking solution for service based businesses as well as enterprises with many locations. In addition to the SimplyBook.me solution, we also have the SimplyMeet.me solution, as well as the SBPay.me solution.
Our offices are based in Limassol (HQ), Ukraine and Taiwan.
In SimplyBook.me, our team members, are the center of our universe! They are the stars of the show and we do our best to keep letting them know that – as we are a one big Simply Family.
We have over 50 team members and are currently looking to expand our family further! We are looking for the ideal candidates to join our team of motivated, young, energetic people and a globally growing company!
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join SimplyBook.me as a Full-Stack Developer.
What we offer:
-> Nice office in the center of Limassol
-> Option to work partly from home
-> Office events
-> Friendly working environment and overall working culture
-> International company trips with the whole team
-> 24 holidays per year (2 per worked month)
-> Good salaries depending on skills and experience
– Knowledge of REACT, PHP, SQL, experience in using Symfony or analogs, understanding of MVC pattern.
– English level: pre-intermediate and higher.
– Good understanding and experience in using OOP, and basic development patterns.
– Knowledge of jQuery library, ability to quickly learn and use other third-party libraries.
– Experience with version control systems like SVN, and Git.
– Desire to work in a team, use one code style, ability to understand someone’s code, and write own understandable code.
– Collaboration with the rest of the engineering team in means of design and launching of new features.
– Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
– Fixing bugs if necessary and usability improvements.
– UI elements integration with the ones on the server-side.
– Front-end and back-end requirements detection and fulfillment.
– Reusable code development.
– Code testing to minimize possible bugs.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and salary expectations to: HR@simplybook.me or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org